Watch Day 1 Live
Watch Day 2 Live
Join us for a free 2-day virtual conference on coastal resilience
Participants will build understanding on how regions, states, and tribes are bringing together diverse stakeholders to accelerate solutions that create and leverage results for the coast, helping communities, ecosystems, and economies be more resilient to climate change.
Conference Attendees will Gain Insight into:
- Emerging coastal issues like resilient ports, restorative aquaculture, contaminated coastal lands and Superfund sites, and shoreline adaptive management.
- Regional models demonstrating accelerated on-the-ground application and uptake of coastal solutions.
- Inclusive, equitable planning, access, capacity building, and job training.
- Funding for climate adaptation and increasing the pace and scale of the permitting process allow adaptation projects to occur more quickly, simply, and cost-effectively.
- Insurance and financing solutions.
Featured Speakers Include
- Amy Hutzel, Executive Officer, California State Coastal Conservancy
- R. Siders, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware
- Becky Smyth, West Coast Director, Office for Coastal Management, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Carmen Ramírez, Supervisor, County of Ventura, District 5
- Charles Lester, Director, Ocean and Coastal Policy Center in the Marine Science Institute, UC Santa Barbara
- Dune Lankard, Chief Executive Officer/Founder, Native Conservancy
- Jennifer Norris, Deputy Secretary for Biodiversity and Habitat, California Natural Resource Agency
- Julio Garcia, Director/Founder, Rise South City
- Laura Petes, Chief of Staff for Climate & Environment, Assistant Director for Climate Resilience, White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
- Ralph Wolfe, Director, Sustainable Southeast Partnership
- Ricardo Lara, Commissioner, California Department of Insurance
- Sanjay Seth, Climate Resilience Program Manager, Environmental Department, City of Boston
- Terry Tamminen, Chief Executive Officer, AltaSea